Is someone attempting to scam me?

I am having financial difficulties, so I made a request for a sugar daddy. I have been talking to one guy for a couple of days. He told me hes going to be sending me x amount every week. He sent the money through PayPal. He said the money was sent, and sent me pictures, it said the money was sent but he has to pay a service fee, and I saw in the picture that the money was sent but he had to pay a 99.90 service fee for the money to be sent. He is out of state, so he asked me to go to Walmart or target and buy a 100 dollar steam gift card, and once I get it to send the information to him then the money will be sent to my paypal account. I have never had a sugar daddy before, is he trying to scam me outve 100 bucks?

You are tempting fate. Earn your OWN living, unless you want acid in your face by the spouse of the guy you are leeching off, who might very well be a disabled veteran, who doesn't realize what he is doing.

• NA

To be honest, I hadn't heard this particular scam before, but it is still a scam.

• Judy

You don't have one now either. Yes of course it's a scam

He is trying to scam you. If he wanted to send you money, and there was a 99.90 service fee, he could have just sent 99.90 less than the amount he was going to send. There would be no reason to send you the full amount and have you send back $100.

• audrey

You're being scammed! Do not have anything to do with this jerk.

Yes, you're being scammed. The guy is a liberal and probably the only thing you will ever receive from this idiot is picture of his tiny d*ck.