I'm meeting my boyfriend's entire family at his sister's wedding next month and I'm SO nervous. Help!?

Hello! My boyfriend and I have known each other for a few years but just started dating back in March. We are in our late twenties. His family is from North Carolina and we live in Connecticut so I haven't met any of his family yet. Next month his older sister is getting married in North Carolina and even... show more Hello! My boyfriend and I have known each other for a few years but just started dating back in March. We are in our late twenties. His family is from North Carolina and we live in Connecticut so I haven't met any of his family yet. Next month his older sister is getting married in North Carolina and even though my boyfriend is actually officiating the wedding, his sister told him that I'm invited to come as well. At first he said it may not be a good idea to bring me down and meet the whole family all at once at his sister's wedding and I respected that. Then his sister apparently reached out again to invite me again so I told him I'd love to go but still respect his opinion and decision whether or not to take me. He said if I'm comfortable then he'd like to bring me too.
I really am excited to meet his family because I'm very serious about him but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous too! I can be shy and a little awkward at first but I also love meeting new people and I really want to make a good first impression.

I'll be staying at his parents' house with him for 2 nights, going to the rehearsal dinner the night before, and will be sitting by myself for the ceremony since he's officiating it. Any tips and advice on how to feel comfortable and make a great impression would be welcomed! Thank you! :)
Update: Also separate question, should I include money in a card I bring for the couple in this case? I clearly haven't attended many weddings. :)
Update 2: Wow, thank you all so much for your helpful advice and words of encouragement! Definitely feeling less nervous already!