Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 5 months ago

will a size 9 penis hurt me if i had sex one time by a dude way smaller? I was a virgin and I now have a boyfriend who's alot bigger!?

Mine is size 11 and I haven't hurt anyone

if you had sex by a dude you must be an exhibitionist.

Source(s): Sarcasm. Your grammar is atrocious.

omg this is hilarious

• Snoopy

People talk a lot of nonsense on here sometimes.

Trolling ...........

pencil thin?

the problem is it will bottom out before you feel his body against you

that is not good

but the only part you feel is in you the rest is visual ,, but if the girth is small you will regret it

Yeah, okay - so let's get this straight, so we're all clear. You have only had one BF with whom you've gone buns up for, and now we are supposed to believe that somehow you've had a guy become enamored with you to the point where you know how big his jock is. Just for reference on your future 'just messing with people' questions, somewhere around 0.1% of guys have meat that is 9" - so the sheer chances of you, an inexperienced novice, gaining the affections of a meat stick stud is practically nil. That percentage, btw, is equal to 1 in a 1000 - and you have not met enough guys to know someone with 9" meat. The guy probably already works in the porn industry. Normal guys can't go to normal jobs with that much meat - it's too difficult to hide, and god forbid a hung jock gets a hard-on during the day.

You sound pretty shallow. Dont put so much emphasis on a guys penis size.

I suggest you buy a size 9 inch dildo and practice with it for awhile. Once you have that done, the real thing should be a snap. Have fun.

yes. let me see pics of your thing...

what is "way smaller"? and how do you know mr. "lot bigger" is a "size 9"?

• Ally5 months agoReport

Can you help me with an issue similar to this lol?