If he says this while drunk, would you assume it's the truth?

So this guy that I have had a huge crush on for a long time and I were hanging out after a night out and he was a bit drunk and he told me that he's scared with me because he thinks it feels real with me and that we could be something. He told me that he likes being around me but that I scare him a lot. We have... show more So this guy that I have had a huge crush on for a long time and I were hanging out after a night out and he was a bit drunk and he told me that he's scared with me because he thinks it feels real with me and that we could be something. He told me that he likes being around me but that I scare him a lot. We have had this interesting connection and energy for the last 10 months and I don't know if he was just being stupid or serious when he said these things while drunk but I wonder if it's a reality?