Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 5 months ago

A girl who wants to marry me is best friends with a guy she was in a relationship. The guy was married and had a kid when they were together?

the guy later got engaged with a girl and the guy was living in with someone else despite being married and having a child. I told her on numerous occasions that I am not okay with her being in touch with this guy but she always told me that she'll get rid of him but never did. She also," I will always choose you over anyone else apart from my family. " but when I asked her to pic between Me and that Guy she couldn't pic?k one. What should I do? Should I trust her

A girl who wants to marry me is best friends with a guy she was in a relationship with. The guy was married and had a kid when they were together?

she says, she has been friends with him for around 11 years but she also promise me that she'll get rid of him for me on numerous occasions but now she has changed her stance. IMPORTANT, recently that guy suggested my girl to be sexually active with her because whenever they had sex in his opinion they both got work. I have always told her that, If he does't go away from her life, i will break up with her. What should I Do?

If she asks you to pay for her boob job you shouldn't do it

She's a *****. She is only with you because you give her respect and you are loyal. She doesn't deserve you or anyone.