How to gain his interest again after coming on too strong just hours after spending the night away?

Winykibbles Soooo me and this guy have been texting and have k own each other since December. We went on a date last week and spent the night away this weekend. We had a great time! We ended up a little too drunk so we had sex in the morning haha but it has been more than a year since I have had any! Anyway, I... show more Winykibbles
Soooo me and this guy have been texting and have k own each other since December. We went on a date last week and spent the night away this weekend. We had a great time! We ended up a little too drunk so we had sex in the morning haha but it has been more than a year since I have had any! Anyway, I thought I was absolutely terrible even though he had a happy ending. He didn t seem as keen on the way back (maybe it s all in my head) buuuut I ended up texting him a few hours after APOLOGISING for the morning as I was nervous and rusty!! What have I done haha he said for me to wise up, but I regretted sending that as soon as I did. I don t want to scare him away as I really like him and I would like to see some potential in it at some stage or even just to keep dating. How can I ever recover from this stupid thing???
0