When space ships, rockets, etc penetrate the atmosphere does that hole cause global warming?
- Anonymous6 months agoFavorite Answer
1. There is no "hole". It's like a swimmer getting out of the pool.
2. Global warming is caused by the concentration of greenhouse gases in the atmosphere.
- RetiefLv 76 months ago
No, global warming is due to greenhouse gas emissions.
- Adullah MLv 76 months ago
Imagine when you thrown a stone in to a pond of water, then you see a wave and after a second then where is that wave gone.
- CarolOklaNolaLv 76 months ago
No, it does not, because there are no permanent holes in the atmosphere. The ozone holes are created by chemical reactions of ozone by chlorinated fluorocarbon molecules. The ozone hole WERE closing, but now that EPA regulations and the Clean Air act have been almost canceled by the Trump administration they are growing again. The ozone holes are not contributing to global warming.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- Anonymous6 months ago