Why do even ugly gay men have wandering eyes?

I am a gay guy, I don’t think I’m anything special like a model or Mr International but I do get checked out a lot by gay men and they make it very apparent. There is a guy near work place that constantly checks me out and gives me a lot of attention. I don’t reciprocate his attraction towards me but at first I thought it was a harmless crush and I tried to be polite and nice about it until I found out he was actually engaged to another man who looks a lot better than himself way before he laid eyes on me. I got really upset and mad so I started being mean and rude towards him but it doesn’t stop him from drooling and having a malicious rape smirk on his face everytime he sees me.

The ugly gay guys are creepy indeed.

I used to try to be friendly, but then they always assume you're interested.

So ignoring them is the only way forward.

Good luck!

There's no reason to be mean and rude towards him. I'm sure you've checked out other guys who could say the same thing as you.

What a lying sod!