can men with aspergers and adhd do pornography for a living and career?

i am thinking about doing porn for a career and living now and giving up my other career choices since i worry that i will never have real sex so can men with aspergers syndrome and adhd do porno for a living and career

I read asparagus and open... men or women?

Source(s): Not open, edit asparagus and porn

Why do you make fun of people with disorders or disabilities?

You wouldn’t like it if you were disabled and had autism or Aspergers so maybe you should not make fun of such people

I have Aspergers and people who bully me are jealous because I have a university degree and understand certain subjects better

your Dad did, .

• car253

Bad idea. You don't need more problems in your life. Find a different career.

Hardly anyone can make a living or have a career in porn.

That's what happened when the ease of home made films.

good luck.

The porn industry’s requirements for men are that they be reasonably attractive in the face, well built, have a larger than average penis, and be able to maintain an erection during extended filming, with its difficulties and lack of privacy, able to go through all the moves the directions demands with apparent skill despite unusual positioning required for the camera, without regard to whether the man feels any attraction to the actress with whom he’s paired.

I suspect that someone who has not yet had sex cannot know if he meets those requirements.

Yes, even the porn industry can't discriminate.

MUCH better chance of being unemployed and homeless.