What will you do if you were in my place? Pls help?

I have son who is teenager who have autism and last year diagnosed with epilepsy. I was introduced thru a friend her cousin called Michelle who has son with epilepsy. I would call Michelle and ask her opinions and we would chat on the phone sometimes. Michelle's son was diagnosed with epilepsy at the age of 4... show more I have son who is teenager who have autism and last year diagnosed with epilepsy. I was introduced thru a friend her cousin called Michelle who has son with epilepsy. I would call Michelle and ask her opinions and we would chat on the phone sometimes. Michelle's son was diagnosed with epilepsy at the age of 4 and he is 14 now. I usually take my son outing for activities and Michelle Always comments U r such good mother u r always taking ur son. So there was live show cartoon characters my son loves and she told me she wants to come. I bought tickets for all of us and she told me she will pay me. She never turned up n didn't answer my call. She called after two days saying she had severe back pain and couldn't come and she will pay me. To make matters worse we planned to go out for activities with our kids more than 6 times and each time she cancelled on me the last minute. Every weekend she is at party but the next day makes appointments but had no decency to waste my time. When she calls me she is always talking about other women, looking down at other women who doesn't take their kids out ( yet she herself doesn't do it), she says thanks God my son has no autism only epilepsy ( but the reality is that her son is completely non verbal and has severe meltdowns like autistic children and her relative told me the son is diagnosed with autism but she is in denial) she is always pretentious that she buys expensive stuff when the reality is she buys the cheapest in the market
5 answers 5