Sexually assaulted?

I’m 17 and two days ago I went to a party and blacked out on a couch. I woke up to two guys coming in and forcibly having sex with me. Taking turns assaulting me. I was too messed up to fight them off or say anything like stop or no, i just laid there paralyzed starring at the ceiling. It’s only been two days and... show more I’m 17 and two days ago I went to a party and blacked out on a couch. I woke up to two guys coming in and forcibly having sex with me. Taking turns assaulting me. I was too messed up to fight them off or say anything like stop or no, i just laid there paralyzed starring at the ceiling. It’s only been two days and it is absolutely destroying me. I need to tell my mom because I can’t handle this, I need help and support but I feel like this constant stressor towards her. I don’t want to add this to the list of things she needs to worry about. I want to just get over it and move on but I’m having flashbacks and panic attacks and I’m waking up screaming at night. This isn’t something I can just forget but I don’t know how to tell my mom. I don’t want her to try to press charges or take me to a hospital, I want her to just help me by being there for me. What should I do? Will she respect me not wanting to press charges? Is it absolutely insane that I don’t want to press charges? I just want this to get out of my head, it’s destroying me
6 answers 6