I told my daughter if she is musty I won't take her to the grocery store. She said I was controlling. What yall think?

my 20 something year old daughter relies on me to take her to the grocery store once a week because she doesn't have a license and doesn't know how to drive. Because of her anxiety she has never learned how to drive, she's always been scared. Now she is finally trying to learn but it's going to take... show more my 20 something year old daughter relies on me to take her to the grocery store once a week because she doesn't have a license and doesn't know how to drive. Because of her anxiety she has never learned how to drive, she's always been scared. Now she is finally trying to learn but it's going to take her a while to learn because she is starting with basics. She gives me gas money, but the problem is she doesn't care about how she looks and her hygiene. I have noticed for the past couple of years she hasn't really cared. She goes to work, school, and the store musty. I told her she will not go to the store musty anymore or I will not take her to get food. She called me controlling. She was like " Can you just not. I have enough going on right now. I don't need a controllig father to add to the mix. I'm really not in the mood for all the controlling antics."