Is a weak leaking bladder normal a year after having a caesarian?

I had a caesarian 14 months a go and for the last 7 months I have started to leak when I bend over , sneeze , laugh or even sit down ! I’m 20 years old and it’s embarassing that I have to change my underwear twice a day so I have to wear pads. Also it makes me smell too so it’s awful. I feel like it’s gotten worse... show more I had a caesarian 14 months a go and for the last 7 months I have started to leak when I bend over , sneeze , laugh or even sit down ! I’m 20 years old and it’s embarassing that I have to change my underwear twice a day so I have to wear pads. Also it makes me smell too so it’s awful. I feel like it’s gotten worse over time it’s not full on wetting myself but it’s leaking throughout the day. I have done Kegel excercises throughout my whole pregnancy and since now so I don’t feel like that is helping. Is this normal after childbirth ? Is it worth seeing my doctor as I don’t want to embarrass myself for no reason thanks