Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 6 months ago

NEWLYWEDS: My husband keeps going out with the guys every night...?

We were together for 5 yrs and never lived together. We got married 2 months ago and all of a sudden for past too weeks he hangs out with his friends right after coming home from work.

Last night he said he was going out. I asked him where and what time he would be coming home. My husband said he was going to play cards with the guys and would be back by midnight or 1am.

I woke up this morning around 10am and he was not home. I tried calling him 5 times during the night and his phone kept ringing. He has been doing this for the past 2 weeks. He'll say he is going to play cards or going for drinks or movies but never comes home...

I am started to feel like I should slip something in his dinner to make him tired and stay home...

Favorite Answer

I'm really sorry this is happening to you. To be quite honest I'm shocked that you're not more shocked.

Do not slip him anything. If he wants to be a liar that's his choice. You can either put up with it, or leave.

Or.. you could act like a mature focking adult and just talk to him about it...

Dam girl, sounds like he has a honey on the side, be careful.

• tony

he has a side piece... He is having an affair and is falling in love with someone else I see a divorce in the next couple of months. if not a divorce then he will be leaving you for the other which you think he isn't cheating, wake up and smell the coffee.... If he doesn't want to spend time with you (his wife) then who is he spending it with.

It's not that much hanging out with the fellows unless he is gay and I doubt he is.

You do have big problems.

Either your husband has a problem with drink, drugs or maybe gambling that he can't/won't come home when he has been over indulging OR he is with someone he prefers to spend the night with. BOTH are a real danger to your marriage.

You need to talk to him when he does get home. you need to get him to tell you what is going on, and if you can't get a straight answer from him, I'd consider that your marriage is in a very precarious position and what you do about it is up to you.

You need to get in touch with his friends he’s going out with and find out where’s he’s staying.

• lala

Your husband is cheating on you Divorce him

because it will not get better

Sadldy you married a cheater

• CB

You better get off yourass and follow him or get a friend to follow him. *With a camera.