Anonymous

I'm curious. Do you think my company will get ride of me eventually if I do this? Or not necessarily?

I started an IT job recently. For the job, I answer and solve customer questions. The questions are called tickets. So right now, I feel like I can probably solve about 20 percent of the tickets. I feel like some of the tickets though are so complicated. I don't see how I could really figure out how to solve some of them. The manager has like 20 years of experience, and sometimes he can only solve a 2 tickets a day because they're so complicated. So I'm wondering, if weeks go buy and I can't solve the really complicated tickets, do you think they would get ride of me? Or do you think they're probably happy that I'm solving the lower difficulty tickets?

Favorite Answer

Separate them in sections.

Getting rid of you would be good. You can go back & finish your last 4 years of school. I mean 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th grade.

..."if weeks go buy" ???