Ben asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 5 months ago

What's your opinion on Diane Abbott having fears she will be raped by a far right extremist?

I can't see it happening unless it's a far right extremist who's blind with no sense of smell, no man could be that desperate.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/n...

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago
    Best answer

She should be so lucky.

• 5 months ago

LOL as IF rapists are motivated by sexual arousal!

now, run along little boy...

• 5 months ago

She's going out of her way to look for trouble.

• 5 months ago

She ought to be worried about an Alt-Left kook with a bike lock.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Zirp
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

rape isn't about being desperate. It's a form of violence, and some people can hate anyone enough to rape her/him

• Elana
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

I think it is a bit of a ploy. That is, it is to her benefit to advertise that she is scared of this.

No, I am not saying that women don't fear rape, no I am not saying that there is not some legitimate reason for fear. I am saying that she is over dramatizing these issues for her own benefit.

• liz
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Rape isn’t just about attraction between the perp and the victim. And anyone who’s heard of Jo Cox knows we shouldn’t underestimate the potential for violence in these political extremists.

• Bill
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

She was married for a short period of time, so there is men out there with bad enough taste to find that attractive.

On the note of rape and right wingers however, it should be noted that left wing men are more likely to commit sexual assault or rape.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Leftists rape too. Joe Biden isn't a leftist and rapist. Bill Clinton isn't a leftist and rapist. Even Harvey Weinstein is a leftist. Being far right or left has nothing to do with rape. That's just a propaganda of Democrats.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Far right extremists are a dangerous kind almost just as bad as Muslim extremists, its possible and any rape/murder threat should be taken seriously. Just look at the Isla Vista massacre.

• ʄaçade
      Lv 7
      4 months agoReport

So, not right-wing then.
      Got it.

Killing men with a knife: Alt-Left.
      Got it.

Rifle and fire bombs to attack government detention inhabitants: Alt-Left.
      Got it.

Controlling other people through violence: Alt-Left.
      Got it.

Thanks.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.