I want to stop losing weight?

So I had several digestive issues about a year ago which forcefully made change my eating habits and I lost quite a bit of weight. I am a 102 pound, and 5ft tall. I want to build muscle eventually but for now all I want is to stop losing weight. My weight loss has definitely slowed down, but still every few days I... show more So I had several digestive issues about a year ago which forcefully made change my eating habits and I lost quite a bit of weight. I am a 102 pound, and 5ft tall. I want to build muscle eventually but for now all I want is to stop losing weight. My weight loss has definitely slowed down, but still every few days I seem to have lost a few ounces.

While I don’t to anything that is too fast paced, My job required me to move around constantly, and I do walk around. 2hrs a day. How many calories would I need to eat just to maintain my current weight? Thanks in advance.
1 answer 1