I had a few dreams I would like help with that were all in sequence, some partying others colleagues and career?

1st part I was drinking at a bar at someone's graduation or promotion or wedding? One guy was like this big shot and drank all of our orders right in frontvm us. Although I thought it was rude, I did not care and he needed it I suppose. Then we could order. I also did shots in the dream of my choosing. I've... show more 1st part I was drinking at a bar at someone's graduation or promotion or wedding?
One guy was like this big shot and drank all of our orders right in frontvm us. Although I thought it was rude, I did not care and he needed it I suppose.
Then we could order. I also did shots in the dream of my choosing. I've never dreamt I did shots before.
I got to select also from the bartenders selection.

2nd part I was back as a movie extra in a helicopter scene but I had to duck and avoid the chopper. The set was reckless. I decided to run as fast as I could away from the front. Then later I had a scene of my ownbwoth some one and it was action. I felt less nervous knowing it was film and not live theater.

3rd part I was in a convertablecwith colleagues at my retail.job. We were watching my scene on a big tv. All I was concerned about was how I looked, and I was happy with my hair. The guy I sometimes don't get along with seemed very intrigued by my scene though.

4th part I was at work looking around for the party and others from the bar.

Last part I had a new job at a resort escorting thecentertainers from their limos but I got lost inside WA dered to the kitchen and bathrooms and just played it off like it was part of a tour. Finally I asked for help and got the guest to the right place.
1 answer 1