Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 5 months ago

Why was this question deleted?

here you go. Everything that you need.

Because you have users that target you. You've known that for a long time. Some people will report anything posted by someone they dislike. APPEAL it if you disagree. You've been given the Help pages method to do that many times. Asking us to read people's minds about why they reported you, makes no sense. YOU know better than we do.

Your question wasn't knowledge seeking but shouldn't have been reported. I did see a user mention they screen shot their posts to make appeals more effective, so sarcastic posting asking if you should do the same is unnecessary. To do it or not is up to you, but if you can't remember what you posted in order to appeal, it would make sense to screenshot it (especially someone who has posts removed a lot).

• .

Delete the phrase "the report trolls" and your question would not be a violation.

Ask:

"Am I supposed to screen-shot every question I ask so that way I can show word-for-word proof of their validity?"

• LAN

And Brian likes to jump on his multiple accounts in the vain hope that his lies will not be noticed.