Are we meant to burn out eventually? been talking for 3 months, didnt expect for him to get me going so much.?

he likes to text me all the time but very flaky on plans( i already know that sag have this tendency). i didnt want anything serious anyways so i let it be, let him text me wen he wants and dont push anythingand continue doing my own thing. he says he wants to be exclusive, he introduced me to his friends and son,... show more he likes to text me all the time but very flaky on plans( i already know that sag have this tendency). i didnt want anything serious anyways so i let it be, let him text me wen he wants and dont push anythingand continue doing my own thing. he says he wants to be exclusive, he introduced me to his friends and son, which i though was kind of quick but then i thought, well were friends anyways maybe hes just introducing me as a friend. i dont mind his occasional distance or distractions but kind of wonder if he just wants to be exclusive so i dont touch anyone else while he dates other ppl. i dont mind if he does just would like the option to as well, dont like double standards. dont rreally want to ask him and make it awkward but dont want to be exclusive if thatsvthe case.