What should I do with my divorce attorney who doesn't want to listen to me and ignoring my request?

I have been staying home mom for a long time I hired my attorney through legal aid for divorce The court ordered mediation and he keeps telling me the cost of mediation will me split between me and my ex and he knows that I cannot afford paying this and also the court knows that I cannot afford paying the mediation... show more I have been staying home mom for a long time I hired my attorney through legal aid for divorce
The court ordered mediation and he keeps telling me the cost of mediation will me split between me and my ex and he knows that I cannot afford paying this and also the court knows that I cannot afford paying the mediation cost .What should I do? And how much will be!
Also there is a lot of financial papers are not revealed to me and hidden by the other party and when I ask my attorney I cannot proceed to the mediation without having all his finnacial statements available to me
He keeps ignoring my messages to him and want to proceed to the mediation without this important financial statements! And he doesn't even want to give me copy of the proposal that he is willing to discuss during mediation !!! And keep telling me he will discuss the financial issues later after the mediation agreement?!!!
And as far As I know the case will be dismissed after the mediation agreement and I will need to open a new case ?!!!!!
What should I do with him? He is not clear at all with me
He is handling the case the way that he wants not what I want