What are the chances I have HIV?

Just over two weeks ago I had unprotected sex with a lady friend. This was the first time I had ever had unprotected sex and I greatly regret doing it. This past Friday I experienced some symptoms which have made me extremely worried. I experienced a strong fever that night, along with a headache. It is important... show more Just over two weeks ago I had unprotected sex with a lady friend. This was the first time I had ever had unprotected sex and I greatly regret doing it. This past Friday I experienced some symptoms which have made me extremely worried. I experienced a strong fever that night, along with a headache. It is important for me to disclose that I did have night of binge drinking, and drank on pain killers, but none of this explains the fever. Furthermore I have had body aches since then as well as swollen lymph nodes, although the latter is not unusual as my lymph nodes have been swollen for about 7 years (I have had that checked out).

Anyway after the fever I have pretty much prepared myself for a positive test, but I need to wait another 2 weeks before any accuracy can be found in an HIV test. The girl I slept with did have an HIV test last year and was clean and assured me she was healthy, but I know she could very well have picked it up somewhere without knowing.

So I don't really know what I am asking, but I am just terrified. I am hoping its chlamydia or gonorrhea as I did see some white penile discharge yesterday which is not a sign of HIV. But if it is HIV I pretty much ruined my life.....I have no intention of living with this disease.