getok asked in Science & MathematicsBiology · 5 months ago

Is it possible to alter a persons feeling or thoughts? See details...?

One of my friend is afraid that someone would influence/change his feeling(vision/hearing etc) or even his mind sometimes.

For example, one day he got something strange into his eyes, and he doubt if some material could cause illusion or hallucination.

For another instance, one day some suspecious men walk by him, then he feel itch on his eye, he swipe his itch eye and found something like a dead insect on his hand. He doubt if it s just a coincidence, or it s something those people designed to put to his eye.

Many people think he has mental problem, but I know his story/history and I agree he do have a valid reason to worry, I just cannot share it here.

My question is: Is it technically possible to influence or even emulate a person s feeling or mind without installing heavy devices on him, just do it secretly?

Sorry for my non-native English.

• Raja

All creatures including human beings are ruled by spirits. Spirits are separate elements. (A human being doesn't have a spiritual body.) A human being during his/her lifetime is living with many spirits which have joined one by one since birth. They are knowledge, skills, feelings, emotions, interests and everything. Even thoughts are not your own. For example, when you want to take a decision on a subject, one after another the spirits think and you just listen, choose or reject the ideas which they transmit to your mind through your brain in the form of thoughts. Brain is just a media to connect the spirits to your mind. A mind is just a computer's mind. After the destruction of a computer completely you will not get it's mind. The same is the case with the human beings. Soul is nothing but an energy needed for the functionality of a body. It is not a spirit or anything else. After death all spirits which accompanied a person quit and go to different places searching new bodies. No one lives in any form after death. All human beings are just robots made of flesh and bones and toys of the spirits for their games.

Sometimes some people are influenced by the spirits of the other people. Generally it occurs when they move closely with them. There is nothing to fear. Spirits are everywhere on this earth. People are often possessed by spirits either temporarily or permanently. These are all common phenomena. Your friend needs courage. A spirit cannot possess a person without his willingness. It needs at least a tiny reason. That is the nature of the spirits. They possess the cowards very easily. Therefore tell your friend not to fear. He must think and tell "This is my body and my mind. No spirit can possess me without my willingness."

Is principle yes; in practice, drill es but not as easily. Taking a materialist approach, we are extreanly complex clocks, but with components governed by the laws of nature.

Studies have found thag the smell of warm bread can make people more compliant to interigaions.

Your friend needs murdering.

they are spraying hallucinogenic drugs / LSD in his eyes / face . he needs to wear a helmet with face guard when in public .

This has all the hallmarks of paranoia and is unlikely to be based on any real thing. I suppose it is "Possible" for third-parties to be practicing some sort of mind control on that particular individual, but it does not seem very likely. Why him, of all people, in the first place?

Yes, of course.

For example: if someone seems very happy, try punching them in the face. You will alter their feelings and thoughts quite quickly and obviously.

• Pj

installing heavy devices to control someones feelings? i never heard of that. what kind of device can do that?

The only other way is the be by his side as much a possible and watch him, then you can get an idea of where he comes from.

It sounds like your friend is trying to rationalize things with events that have no connection to what he has been experiencing to me.

• Rick B

Your friend needs psychiatric help.

• getok5 months agoReport

Please see paragraph 4.