Dreamt about being possessed?

I dreamed about I was being prossessed. In the dream, I touched a picture and I came prossessed (twice), and this lady in my dream got it out of me in the name of Jesus Christ. I didn t do anything crazy, I just said I feel good and when she rebuke it, I started shaking and it was out. I didn t do anything crazy... show more I dreamed about I was being prossessed. In the dream, I touched a picture and I came prossessed (twice), and this lady in my dream got it out of me in the name of Jesus Christ.

I didn t do anything crazy, I just said I feel good and when she rebuke it, I started shaking and it was out. I didn t do anything crazy in my dream and didn t speak any other languages. My body just shook and book, it was gone.

Anyway, that dream scared me and I do not like it one bit. What does this dream means?

Also, before I went to sleep, I did watch a few scary movies with my boyfriend. Not only that, I had been watching scary movies mostly everyday with him. I wonder if that caused of it.

I ve been dealing with anxieties lately in my life because I m struggling trying to find a job so I can eat and pay the bills. Me and my boyfriend are struggling, but the grace of God keep blessing us here and there.

I ve been praying alot and always talk to God about my problems and there are times I don t feel the same anymore because what I m going through in my life.
1 answer 1