Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation · 5 months ago

Dreamt about being possessed?

I dreamed about I was being prossessed. In the dream, I touched a picture and I came prossessed (twice), and this lady in my dream got it out of me in the name of Jesus Christ.

I didn t do anything crazy, I just said I feel good and when she rebuke it, I started shaking and it was out. I didn t do anything crazy in my dream and didn t speak any other languages. My body just shook and book, it was gone.

Anyway, that dream scared me and I do not like it one bit. What does this dream means?

Also, before I went to sleep, I did watch a few scary movies with my boyfriend. Not only that, I had been watching scary movies mostly everyday with him. I wonder if that caused of it.

I ve been dealing with anxieties lately in my life because I m struggling trying to find a job so I can eat and pay the bills. Me and my boyfriend are struggling, but the grace of God keep blessing us here and there.

I ve been praying alot and always talk to God about my problems and there are times I don t feel the same anymore because what I m going through in my life.

Did the lady have a head of long thick white hair?

Then that would be me. ;)

Formerly possessed by a demon myself, I have been given discernment to recognize demonic possession.

You are not possessed, but have opened a way for demons to enter in. Now draw close to God and resist the devil (and he will flee).

I repeat: draw close to God.

RESIST the devil...

and he will flee.

Why struggle with the things of this life? Listen to Jesus' loving, tender rebuke:

Do Not Worry

“Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes? Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life?

“And why do you worry about clothes? See how the flowers of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you—you of little faith? So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."

Seek FIRST His kingdom and His righteousness...

and everything else will be added to you.

This is a promise.

Do what He says and you will see miracles. :)