Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation · 5 months ago

I just had a dream where after I got shot I went to Hell. Thoughts and reactions?

Recently, I have been harboring strong antisocial and suicidal feelings, pondering about what it would be like to hurt others/kill them or myself.

Each time I fell into unconsciousness, I kept experiencing episodes of sleep paralysis and when I finally fell into a deep sleep, I got off of one of the public transportation buses with my grandfather on it, and I walked home. But it was really dark outside in the night. There were these corrupt officers shooting at me, so I contacted a police car close by for safety. I got shot and died in the shoot out and by the time a full-on SWAT team arrived, I was already on my way to Hell. It was the most horrifying and tormenting nightmare I've ever had.

But then, the dream shifted to an alternate ending, with me surviving, but extremely traumatized. As I was brought to the hospital, begging God for forgiveness of my sins, I died and found myself uncontrollably ascending higher and higher into Heaven, and you would not believe it---even at 28 years old, I was hopping and jumping around like a little kid--I couldn't even contain myself. In that mindset, I WANTED to live forever and ever and ever and never wanted it to end.

Favorite Answer

Have you accepted Jesus as your Savior? If you haven't, now is the time. Bow your head and ask Jesus to come into your life and save you. That simple. Get a Bible, I read the King James Version and study God's word for you.

• Go to Romans Chapter 10, Verses 9-10 to understand the prayer of salvation that was spoken about above. God is calling you, please respond to him.

Dreams can be prophetic and should be considered with circumspect. There is a narrow road that leads to heaven, which can be found by accepting Jesus the Christ of Nazareth, the Messiah as your personal savior and a rocky road that leads to hell if you don't.

• Chris

If you kill yourself, you will be in eternal torment in the lake of fire. So, don't.

.

Nobody can be good enough to avoid hell. The truth is that death leads to immediate heaven or hell, depending only on whether the person believed in Jesus for eternal life, or not.

.

The truth is that Jesus loves you and wants to bless your life freely :) Most of all, Jesus wants you with Him forever, and not in hell. The truth is that every belief except one will lead to eternal torment in the lake of fire for every person. Because nothing pays for our sins except the death and blood of Jesus, the sacrifice of Jesus that is already accomplished by Him . Jesus loves you! The truth is that Jesus is God, and Jesus died on the cross to pay for all of our sins in full, and then Jesus resurrected from the dead. Nothing else pays for our sins, not works, not deeds, not religions. So the only way to heaven and to avoid hell, is by believing in Jesus for eternal life (John 6:47), without adding any of your own works (Romans 4:5). Believe in Jesus to take you to heaven, and you will be in heaven, no matter what, guaranteed. That easy, thanks to Jesus! Tell Jesus that you thank Him that you will be with Him in heaven when you die, because you believe in Jesus! It is too late to be saved, after death

I met a man who told me he was attacked in his bed by a huge demon twice. Both times the demon swung open the door to his room and said "There you are! I've been searching for you all day!" and jumped on him and beat him for hours.

Fighting back, this man (who was slight of build) fought the demon who finally left... and got up as if nothing had happened; even feeling energized.

These occurances were prophesies of what was coming: this man was killed by a shotgun blast to the chest a couple of years later.

The night he was killed, he went to his aunts house to drop off the key to his apartment; he was going on a trip the next day. While there, the door swung open and the murderer shot him, mistaking him for his cousin. When I heard about the murder, his words were ringing in my ears.... I could hear his assailant say "There you are! I've been looking for you all day!"

His cousin was into the drug scene.

It was the two preliminary warnings about his demise that had him seek God... and he found Him. He was saved and became a man of God before his untimely death.

For that reason I celebrated - knowing that he went to be with our heavenly father.

Now consider your dream a warning to you... and seek God with all your heart and soul. He turns away none who go to him.

I've seen hell with my own two eyes.

It's terrifying in its loneliness.

Why sit there until you die?  

If you remain where you are, you must perish.  

If you go to Jesus you will live. If you sit in sullen dispair no one can pity you when your ruin comes; but if you were to die SEEKING MERCY (as IF that were possible) you would be the object of universal sympathy.  

You know others who were saved by believing in Him (your own friends and neighbors); so why not you? Why not taste and see that the Lord is merciful?  

To perish is awful. We assure that if you seek Him, you will find Him, for He casts out none who come to Him. You shall not perish if you trust Him. On the contrary; you shall find treasure; eternal treasure, that will be stored up for you beyond this life.  

We preach to the living even where the vultures gather because we must. Because we know the truth, and the truth will set you free. Because we too were about to perish when we got up and sought mercy for ourselves. We preach because God has ordained us to do just that.  

Well I suspect you've been well and truly indoctrinated.