Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 5 months ago

Why is it when I try to get to know a woman where I live or get into her she changes faces and gets really rude?

When I try to get in with anybody not just women they usually become very angry rude and show me that they don't want anything to do with me.

Women are the same way, they are nice to me up front, when i try to get in with them they change faces and become all mean and rude and then when I back off they revert back to nice to me again.

They would be all nice to me and I would try to get in with them or get to know them passed the acquaintance level, they would change faces and be all nasty to me and may even resort to bullying me until I back off then they once again revert to being nice to me again.

What should I do?

Learn a few social skills. Your attempts to 'get in' with women sound like you frighten them.

• Alan H

Maybe you need a gentler approach