I have f'd up so bad...?

12 months ago things were not too bad. I was getting by. I was renting my own place, I had my pet, my job, my independence and I was managing. This girl came into my life and totally ruined EVERYTHING. She was an interstate partner. I have given up everything I just mentioned and now 32 and living out the back of my parents. My mum is a controlling, jekyl and hyde, im totally at the mercy of her. I should have seen this coming a mile away but I was blinded by love. It is a living nightmare each minute I spend here but I have no choice now. Im trying really hard to stay positive and do the right things but I feel totally out of control of my life and it has spun its final bearing.

I dont know how much more I can take of this.

• Good

It is not so important where you stand in life

as it is in which direction you are moving.

So, you are back to where you were as a teen,

wishing you were out on your own. Now, you

have the opportunity to redo that part of your

life with the advantage of having more life

experience under your belt. Jump out there

and move forward, just like you did before.

.

It cannot have been all this girl's fault. YOU had something to do with your downfall too. Your parents have given you somewhere to stay - but you don't HAVE to stay there. It's your mother's home so she rules unfortunately for you. Pick yourself up. Regain your backbone and use your brain. Think of ways you can leave home. You've done it before so you can do it again and it will be easier than the first time. You've allowed yourself to be used and have ended up in an emotional heap. Now is the time to dig yourself out of it.

You start again like hundreds of millions before you, myself included.

You work like a Trojan and save up enough money to move on with your life. If you haven't got a job you spend 10-12 hours a day looking for one.

Then you find a new place away from the influence of your parents and get on with it. The next time when you do meet someone always retain your independence, never give up a perfectly good job, no matter who they are.