How do I deal with my overly analytical wife and her over analytical family?

My wife and her family are very nice and very smart people. While no one is perfect, my wife and her older sister and her father have a habit that drives my crazy. They over analyze everything. Please do not misunderstand me. I think planning is very important and I try to do it every chance I get. I believe in the... show more My wife and her family are very nice and very smart people. While no one is perfect, my wife and her older sister and her father have a habit that drives my crazy. They over analyze everything. Please do not misunderstand me. I think planning is very important and I try to do it every chance I get. I believe in the adage that failing to prepare is preparing to fail. But I also think that sometimes, you have to go on the available information that you have, such as it is, and just make a decision and carry it out. My wife, her dad, and sister look for every single possible outcome, no matter how likely to happen and beat the analysis to death. I've seen them decide not to do something because of an event with an infinitesimal probability of occurring simply because that event exists as a possible outcome. They get bogged down in research and don't get things done. They always have to"think about it." Or my wife and I will decide to embark on a project in a certain way. My wife will mention it to her dad and sister and one of them inevitably comes up with a reason from way out in left field not to do things the way we decided and my wife will change her mind and wait for her dad or sister to get back to us. I am sick of this. How do I deal with this situation?