Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsBiology · 5 months ago

How to focus on studies - or what mitochondria are up to - when your life is being chaotic and full of serious problems?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

Go to the dollar store and buy several packs of lined Rollodex cards.

You need these because studying is going to become a (fun) game for you... and the cards need to be the kind you can suffle.

In class listen to WHERE the teacher is teaching you in your textbook. Put a pencil check beside the paragraph.

Keep doing this throughout each class.

- Go home with your book, take your cards, and for each place with a check mark, this is what you do:

-- Read the paragraph.

-- Take your time to understand what it is trying to say.

-- Take one of the cards and turn what it was telling you into a question and an answer.

--- Write the question on ONE SIDE.

--- Write the answer to the question on THE BACK.

-- Make the question and answer as SHORT as possible, without losing the message in it.

(You may have to write two questions for some paragraphs if they made two points in it.)

-- If the ANSWER has three parts, you can write '(3)' on the question side of the card to remind you.

For each chapter of the textbook, you will have about 20 to 25 cards.

PUT THE BOOK AWAY.

Now test yourself.

Ask yourself the questions and if you know the answer immediately, put the card in the 'I KNOW IT' PILE.

If you don't know the answer, put the card in the 'I DON'T know it' pile.

Suffle. Repeat.

Keep doing this until every single card is in the 'I KNOW IT' pile.

You're welcome.

Just two things....

Don't tell your friends, because they won't keep it a secret and everyone will do it ---- then you won't look like a genius.

And one last thing... this game won't help you in math or English, sorry. But most other topics, yes... it is the repetitiveness that causes you to remember without thinking.

Peace.

PS. Cast your cares on God who wants to take care of you. Just trust Him. He's got your back.

• Robin
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

they are just burning glucose in oxygen to make ATP

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.