So. Private individuals have TELESCOPES capable of taking photos of the Moon. Can they provide photos of the coordinates of the lunar?

surface where the U.S. flag is planted?

How about the foot prints?

Wow, how about photos of the Lunar Rover?

Give me proof that MAN DIDN'T land on the moon!

3:53

Watch Neil Armstrong's first steps on the moon

CBS News

YouTube - 1 day ago

3:56

Neil Armstrong was the 1st man to walk on the moon 50 years ago today

ABC News

YouTube - 8 hours ago

I watched 50 years ago as a 9 year old.

Still have the desire to travel in space!

Favorite Answer

Sadly no terrestrial telesco0e can resolve such small target on the moon.

The best Palomar has bn able to do is spot the shadow of the descent stage 9f Eagle.

Now proof is in the pudding, many here saw this live on TV, and I actually made components that made up the heat Shields for the Apollo crafts.

Naysayers çan believe what they like.

I was curious too, so I read about it. Even as awesome as the telescopes and cameras are, the distance prevents the "zoom in" like they do in fictional movies to show details. The flag area would just be too pixilated. There are entire articles that explain it all in great detail and in terms that I really can't explain because I don't understand.

You can go online to do that

I use it all the time for my Space Photos

No comment on the topic but I want to ask everyone to report the person who copied and pasted Daniel G's reply verbatim, tired of these idiots that is LORI and you can look at the hour when posted to tell her/his/it's reply was well after Daniel replied.

THANKS guys and gals. See Lori came back with another username to comment.

I simply can’t believe that we had the technology to send five men to the moon 50 years ago, but we can’t get rid of malware. And we haven’t been back since.

• RICHARD

We made 4 trips to the moon and back.

• Joe

You can not prove a negative.

• Mindy Sue

Prove you didn't poop in your pants. Look in your pants. No poop? Negative proven.

• Sharon

there are flags at all six Apollo landing sites, and no telescope on Earth has the resolving power to see objects that small on the lunar surface

• John

Yes. Look for a 50 or hundred inch lense on the private individuals telescope. It's quite a long ways for a 4 by 6 view of the suface.

Oh you don't see those? Well pshaw pshaw then you ain't gonna photo nothing but mountains.

Of course there are photos NASA shows them to you all the time.

• Acetek

there are no telescopes amatuer or other wise that can discern objects down to that level

• There's even a Wiki article about independent verification of the moon landings

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third-party_evidence...