Item has been in transit for a very long time (UPS) with no updates?

On July 7, I ordered pictures from Walgreens. After a while it said that the delivery date would be July 18. I waited 11 days only to find out that the package was still in California. There hasn't been any updates since, and the delivery date has disappeared on the tracking site. What's strange is that the... show more On July 7, I ordered pictures from Walgreens. After a while it said that the delivery date would be July 18. I waited 11 days only to find out that the package was still in California. There hasn't been any updates since, and the delivery date has disappeared on the tracking site. What's strange is that the newest update is from July 16 saying that the package was transferred to a post office in California. I did some digging and found that the service was ground shipping. Does this mean that the package was discarded? Or maybe it was transferred to USPS?
0