Is Jesus Christ God or son of God?

• Paul

Both. He has been God from all eternity, along with the Father and the Holy Spirit. He became the Son of God and received the name Jesus when God the Father caused a human mother to become pregnant with Him 2,000 years ago.

• Patrick

Watch atheists try to pretend to understand a book they don't believe in.

• Nick

There’s no such thing as Jesus or God.

Jesus Christ is the son of God. The bible clearly show s that at JESUS CHRIST was baptized at the age of 30 by being immersed in water. When he came up out of the water, a voice from heaven said: “This is my Son, the beloved, whom I have approved.” (Matthew 3:17) That voice was God’s voice. On another occasion, in prayer to God, Jesus said: “Father, glorify your name.” And when Jesus had said that, God’s “voice came out of heaven: ‘I both glorified it and will glorify it again.’”​—John 12:28.

• Meg

Jesus Christ is the SON of God, not God. Jesus Christ was sent to earth by his Father. Jesus did not send himself.

Matthew 16:16 “You are the Christ, the SON of the living God.”

——————

God is Jesus’ Father whose name is Jehovah the Most High over all earth.

Psalm 83:18 “May people know that you, whose name is Jehovah, You alone are the Most High over all the earth.”

https://biblepic.com/psalms/83-18.htm

Isaiah 42:8: “I am Jehovah. That is my name;”

Neither God or His Son belong to a Trinity.

• Jesus is NOT the son of GOD, Jesus is a MAN approved GOD, whom GOD performed miracles and wonders and signs, only sent for the lost sheep of Israel. The Bible was not written for heathens, so heathens need to stop trying to interpret it!

Neither. Jesus Christ is the name of a fictional character in the NT story.

He’s son of God and God Himself.

read john14:28

john20:17

1corinthians11:3

1Corinthians15:28

• No he's not, Read Act 2:22 you promoting confusion and My GOD is not the author of confusion!

• He was a man actually.

You really think that Christians can agree on anything?

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Source(s): Their god IS the author of confusion,
    • You're actually right, They worship white jesus and thats the Image of the beast in their "christian" churches

• yesmar

He’s both actually.

Source(s): Jesus follower