Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureMythology & Folklore · 5 months ago

I live in blue state where no id is checked before i vote. so what's stopping me voting multiple times as different person?

Or someone just steal someone else's identity to vote, even illegals can vote that way, no?

@Anon - I didn't have to present anything. I just told them my name, and they made me sign something, that's it.

Exactly what the DEMOCRITS WANT... AS LONG as you vote for them.. Republicans say, get a STATE ID, Prove your a citizen for it such as the NEW DRIVERS LICENSE which ask for B Cert, ETC. to get and have to show a ID TO VOTE....

People want to claim... ITS TO HARD TO GET A ID... BUT they get a drivers License, Pay Bills, Buy things, Get back and forth to WALMART, etc,,, but claim its to hard to get a STATE ID.... That actually just shows HOW LAZY THEY ARE... ITS A FALL BACK BS EXCUSE.... OH POOR ME.... GIVE ME SOMETHING ELSE FREE....

the dems will have you arrested

Nada...........................................

Have fun doing 23hour lockdown at Pelican Bay

• Jeff D

Nothing, and if you pick a name of someone who isn't going to vote (either because they don't usually vote, or they moved to another state, or they're dead, or...), they'll never know.

right right...............so why don't you go try that then, and let me know how it goes. ?

• Clive

You answered your own question. What everybody so far has forgotten is you sign in on the register, and if someone already has done that as you, you won't be allowed to vote.

The same thing as in a red state: nothing. There is nothing stopping you in red states either. The same ID can be used more than once. Or a person can vote by mail or absentee ballot, which is how most voter fraud happens anyway. Checking ID does not stop any fraud. The only voting it stops is voting by citizens who can't afford to pay for an ID (many red states don't allow voters with free ID's to use them to vote, and only allow voting by those who paid for their ID).

Because state election committees verify all the votes, so if you vote multiple times you'll be caught, arrested, tried, and fined (or possibly jailed).

Nothing. Note California lets imaginary people vote. In DNC controlled places like Detroit they don't even bother with fake votes and just report false totals.