Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 5 months ago

How to deal with loneliness when you don't have the resources to support a relationship ?

I'm a 24 year old software developer from india. My childhood was rough parents had divorce and grew up very poor so don't have inherited resources.

my job don't pay much and mostly spent on my daily expences, plus i live in a rented apartment and in india this is a bad bad deal.

And in india women don't really feel attracted to someone who doesnt have resources to suppoert her, because of huge population and struggle of living.

And even if i manage to get a partner financial situation would be misarable and i don't wish that upon anyone.

So i stay single and intend t do so for forreseaable future.

But loneliness eats from inside any ways to deal with it ?

You keep on talking about money.

What good is money or anything when you do not love the person.

You keep looking and you'll wind up miserable.

Or you can take the best regardless of his wealth.

.

meet people online take up a hobby

I would know buddy I live an introverted life I hope the best for you truly but I've never experienced these things in my life so my answer wouldn't mean much but I'm guessing you should stay close to your Family Members that will always stick by your side.

Omg that is sad

I hope the best for you

• falcon

You are a software developer this is a respectable profession and should bring you a nice paycheck . Work on yourself to deal with your childhood past so you will have more confidence with the opposite sex .

Get s fun hobby like songwriting or guitar etc

Thanks

Very Best Wishes

Mars

Source:) Personal views sited

• marty

Theres someone for everybody. When you do find someone to share your life with it will be for love and not money. There are penniless homeless people who have loving relationships.

• Dze

If you just accept there's nothing wrong with being alone I don't think there will be a problem .. that said you could learn the fine art of bullshiting .. what people don't know it's not your responsibility to inform them about and you can create the appearance that you want ..

Yes, change your view of things. When two people struggle together the struggle is far less difficult. Is that a fair assessment? If you think it is then find a woman that is struggling just as you are and join forces. You'll have a lot more in common than you might think and over time things will improve, or not but you will be happier I am certain. So will she. Not all women are looking for a man to take care of them you know. Most maybe but not all are. Many women just want to be loved and respected and they often get neither from a man of means. Just something to consider.

There is someone for everyone they shouldn'tt choose u for your money