Mine is Khao Soi

Attachment image

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Mark
    Lv 7
    5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Hmm. I'm not sure what it's called, but it has strips of beef, ground peanuts, wide noodles, and spinach in it.... "Phad Seh Yew", maybe is the name?

• denise
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Satay chicken skewers.

• 5 months ago

Thai Green Chicken Curry with Coconut Rice.

• 5 months ago

I can't remember what it's called, but it's a salad of pomelo, peanuts and dried shrimps, with loads of garlicky lime juice drizzled all over it. Wait, it's just come to me - Yum Som O.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • CB
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Kai Ka Prow with chicken

• 5 months ago

Green curry...............

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Pla Muk Yod Sai. Fresh squid stuffed with chicken sausage and pan fried with dried chilies.

Braised Chicken in Spices (Gai Tung).

CHINESE HONEY-SOY BRAISED CHICKEN WINGS (MUT JUP MUN GAI YIK) ;1 kg chicken wings (2 lb and 3 oz)

2 tbsp peanut oil

1/3 cup dark soy sauce

2 tbsp honey

2 tbsp chinese wine or 2 tbsp dry sherry

1 garlic clove, crushed

1/2 tsp finely grated fresh ginger

Cut each chicken wing into 3 pieces. Discard wing tips or reserve for stock.

Heat oil in wok or skillet and fry joints on high heat for 3-4 minutes, or until browned.

Add soy, honey, wine or sherry, garlic and ginger, stir well.

Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer about 30 minutes or until tender.

Stir frequently towards end of cooking and make sure the sweet does not burn.

Serve warm (the book says or at room temperature - I prefer them warm), either with white rice (serves 4) or as a main course for two (served with a cool beer in front of the TV).

Attachment image
  • 5 months ago

Green Curry with chicken

But I love most Thai food.

I have a friend who is very familiar with Thai food, lhas travelled in Thailand and cooks Thai at home. I love to go out with her, let her order our whole dinner and explain all the dishes to me.

• Andy C
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Angel eggplant without any added sugars.

• 5 months ago

Cream of somyungman

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.