Does the planet exist for a purpose?

A purpose is something an intelligence assigns, so no. There are natural reasons why planets exist.

• anand

Yes. To make trolls in y/a.

It might. More than we could know. What we do know is it suits our purpose.It wouldn't take more to please me.

I think it just exist and we exist because we are made from it and thus meant to be

No. People do things for a purpose. Nature doesn't need a purpose.

• Rose B5 months agoReport

This is a religious question. Evolution just happen with no reason, but why?

For people and animal to live on.

Yes

And without going around the houses for this

For us to wonder about the Universe

Dinosaurs never got the chance

Source(s): Seriously... I have stopped Smoking after 40 years of it and I have started going to the Gym
  • Clive

No. Why should it?

No. Our planet formed with the Sun and billions of other objects in the Solar System 4.6 billion years ago from a rotating disc of gas and dust, the remnants of a supernova. The Earth has no more purpose to its existence than any other object orbiting the Sun.

No, and please don't answer your own non-questions. It's essentially lying. Shame on you.