What will you do if Trump loses in 2020?

148 Answers

Relevance
  • ALBERT
    Lv 4
    5 months ago

I would be just hoping that God would choose someone even better than him then!

• 5 months ago

Americans are fed up with the Pelosi/Schumer Democrat party, and the Republicans will show up with 80+ % turn out. Also, Conservative Democrats will not support the Omar/AOC nonsense infiltrating their Party any greater. One thing for certain, if the Country continues on the current path of nonsense from the Left, Civil War will evolve.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

I’d sit back and enjoy the sh!t tears of conservatives.

• RapistTrump5 months agoReport

i cryed a river bo ho ho but but but ***** mconnel wont dont anything

• 5 months ago

Prepare for the apocalypse - you think that is a joke. Read the book of revelations and then the hadith and quran. Open Borders-- will bring us to ruin.

• RapistTrump5 months agoReport

i invited 20 illegals to live in my home
      they chase away republicans

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

I would support the winner like I would have if Hillary won.

• lois r5 months agoReport

That's right. People keep forgetting about the illegal immigrant votes she had.

• 5 months ago

Watch the world celebrates, especially North Korea, China, England, Mexico and Germany.

• Prince
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

Elliot, breathe a surprised sigh of relief. Trump leads, like Adolf Hitler, the lowest type of people by their fears, hatreds and bigotry. I really doubt whether a legitimate un-rigged election can be held in the United States in 2020.

• Zheia
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

Re pot the strawberry plants.

• 5 months ago

He won't lose. The real question is what are we going to do in 2024, neither Party is for average Americans.

• SBR32277
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

@brian 2010, if he loses, it will be contrary to the evidence we have right now. At every turn the Democrats are looking worse.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

I would be very sad. It would be a major setback for the trolling community if our first president only got one term.

• Zhu
      Lv 6
      5 months agoReport

Don't worry! The next psychopath in thevWhite House will also TROLL YA

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.