What will you do if Trump loses in 2020?

• ALBERT

I would be just hoping that God would choose someone even better than him then!

Americans are fed up with the Pelosi/Schumer Democrat party, and the Republicans will show up with 80+ % turn out. Also, Conservative Democrats will not support the Omar/AOC nonsense infiltrating their Party any greater. One thing for certain, if the Country continues on the current path of nonsense from the Left, Civil War will evolve.

I’d sit back and enjoy the sh!t tears of conservatives.

• RapistTrump5 months agoReport

i cryed a river bo ho ho but but but ***** mconnel wont dont anything

Prepare for the apocalypse - you think that is a joke. Read the book of revelations and then the hadith and quran. Open Borders-- will bring us to ruin.

• RapistTrump5 months agoReport

i invited 20 illegals to live in my home
      they chase away republicans

I would support the winner like I would have if Hillary won.

• lois r5 months agoReport

That's right. People keep forgetting about the illegal immigrant votes she had.

Watch the world celebrates, especially North Korea, China, England, Mexico and Germany.

• Prince

Elliot, breathe a surprised sigh of relief. Trump leads, like Adolf Hitler, the lowest type of people by their fears, hatreds and bigotry. I really doubt whether a legitimate un-rigged election can be held in the United States in 2020.

• Zheia

Re pot the strawberry plants.

He won't lose. The real question is what are we going to do in 2024, neither Party is for average Americans.

• SBR32277

@brian 2010, if he loses, it will be contrary to the evidence we have right now. At every turn the Democrats are looking worse.

I would be very sad. It would be a major setback for the trolling community if our first president only got one term.

• Zhu

Don't worry! The next psychopath in thevWhite House will also TROLL YA