Miki asked in Education & ReferenceTeaching · 5 months ago

Inappropriate to message former teacher on Facebook?

I want to message my former kinder teacher, and I am currently a senior in college. I do not have her email address, and she does not have any email that is posted to the public. I really would like to message and thank her for everything she has done for me and my sisters (all three of us have had her).

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

No - I have messaged a former teacher before telling him he was my favourite!! I think he was quite flattered.

But like others have said:- a card or letter would be more heartfelt and yes teachers do miss some of their students like students probably miss some of their teachers.

• 5 months ago

If we are in the 1040's sure send a letter. Nothing creepy about that 'hey I know your address!'

Just sent her an email or facebook message. A lot of teachers miss their students and would love to hear from them.

• 5 months ago

Send her a nice card in the mail. You know how to do that, right? Buy a card, write a nice message, put it in the envelope, write her name and the name and address of the school on it, buy a stamp and put it in the post office outgoing mail box. Believe me, she'll value that a lot more than a Facebook message.

• Elaine
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Send a letter to her school.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.