Snoopy
Snoopy asked in Social SciencePsychology · 5 months ago

Why when your family puts you down your confidence goes down?

Acknowledge the emotions your feeling, this will allow you to observe rather than be swept away. If you’re struggling with difficult emotions after a put down, acknowledge the feelings. Let pass through you without resisting or attaching yourself to them. If you’re put down or criticized, confine your feelings about the criticism to the action being criticized rather than making it about you. When criticism feels like a personal attack, the more personal the put down, the greater the likelihood that it’s more about the other persons insecurities than it is about you. Put downs can make us feel small and it can cause you to feel like you have no control over how you feel when it’s happening but you do have power, you can focus on the positive. If you choose your attitude, you create an emotional shield that can withstand any insult. You'll understand the powerful truth that it’s not the put down that makes or breaks your confidence; it’s how you choose to think and feel about it.

Probably because you believe them, so

disbelief put downs and only belief

compliments and constructive helpful

criticism ok?

Thanks

Very Best Wishes

Mars

Source:) General knowledge

• Mars Mission

I think you may have summarised my thoughts better
      Than l Bear the polar bear .

no - speak for yourself.

When you're all grown up, you can cut those toxic jerks out of your life for good! Believe me, you do not need them. You will only end up as miserably unhappy as they are!

• Snoopy

They are just grumpy but I think there's a reason why it gets to you unlike a stranger.

• Snoopy

Whereas when others do it you still have hope?

I think there's a reason for this.