Shark asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 5 months ago

Why have I got -1 points this week? I had 4 like 10 minutes ago?

asking a question COSTS 5 pts........that's why.

• .

It costs you 5 pts every time you post a question, and you lose 10 pts of your question or answer is removed as a violation.

To gain points you need to answer questions.

• Daniel

Someone may have Reported one of your Questions or Answers and you may not have Had Enough Points to Pay for it so they took -1 Points from you

• Ben

Because you did something that costs you points.

You asked enough questions this week is why. Questions COST 5 points EACH. The weekly part resets each Monday morning at midnight Universal time which is around 5am CDT where I am.

• Tic-Tac-Toe

Question reset daily not weekly. What planet are you on this week. Seems its time for another insulin injection.

You post bad things that get reported.

Most of your questions are not questions.

"Im scared for no reason?

Sometimes when I'm alone or at night I get scared for like no reason and I start to overthink everything"

There is no question here

"Someone on yahoo answers judged me for asking a question which I thought was the whole point of yahoo answers.?

Has this happened to anyone else? (I admit it was a bit of a stupid question but I was interested)"

This is more like a rant

"Has anyone ever thought about this before? My mind overthinks EVERYTHING. Please let me know if you know for sure?

Say for example I was an identical twin, and when I got married, had a baby. Technically, would my identical twin sister be my baby's mother also since we are tecnically the same person and have the same genetic code?"

Makes no sense

Questions must be clear and not just about yourself. Complaints are not allowed. Just statements are not allowed even if you say at the end did this happen to you. All questions and answers must be useful to others.

You have -6 now