Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferencePrimary & Secondary Education · 5 months ago

my mom wants to start following me to school?

i'll be a junior once school starts, and my mom says that she wants to start following me to school. she says that she doesnt trust me to behave myself and shes really concerned that i'll do something bad. but she's really embarrassing, because she's asian, she has an embarrassing asian accent, she smells bad, and she dresses really weird.

how do i convince her not to follow me to school?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Best answer

Perhaps if you agree to wear a GoPro camera from the moment you walk out of your front door to the moment you get home from school that would help. It will show your mom that you can be trusted and know how to act around others. I am sure after the first month she may switch from you wearing the camera every day to every other day. After 6 months she may only require you to wear it once a week.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

They won’t actually let her follow you in the school everyday. If she follows you to school just ignore her.

• 5 months ago

Tell her the truth. Say im old enough to lead my self to school and tell her the consequences it has to be followed. Perhaps your friends will laugh at you, you will get bullied, etc she may understand

• 5 months ago

just talk to a counselor about it

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

rnaybe a counselor at school can talk to your rnorn about it

• 5 months ago

Grow up and act your age. Show her you're responsible.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

maybe you should talk to the teachers and principal about it and ask them to keep her out

• Jim
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Your attempt at trolling is a total fail. Please quit.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.