Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 5 months ago

How likely was Hitler an alien from space?

24 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

I think somewhere l read he used to torture

His pet dogs, so not a nice person.

Thanks

Very Best Wishes

Mars

Source:) General knowledge

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

This......................is crazy. But aliens did visit earth so many times since the dawn of time and the Bible.

• 5 months ago

It's impossible.

Think of another.

• 5 months ago

I thought the aliens were supposed to be highly advanced civilizations compared to us. I don’t think any of them would have produced a Hitler, Trump, Mitch McConnell, Sean Hannity, etc. Not likely.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

Fun fact: Hitler was inbred and had serious mental problems, ocd being one of them.

• Joe
      Lv 5
      5 months agoReport

True fact: Hitler was not inbred.

• Joe
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

Pretty likely. He was sure out there. Not so much like ET...more like the alien from Alien. If Sigourney Weaver was around back then, maybe she would have prevented WW II. That would have made Walter Cronkite's day. Think of the TV ratings !!

• Dj2541
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Ohh......... Of course why didnt the rest of us ever figure that one out???????

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

• Wyat5 months agoReport

🤪🧐😔🙄IMPOSSIBRU! LOL. ALIENS DONT EXITS SHEEPLE! WAKE UPP AND SNELL THE EXPRESSO. 😆😍😉😔 IT WAS OBVIOUSLY LIZARDPEOPLE :-P 👍😩👌

• 5 months ago

As likely as I’m getting laid this weekend

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Aliens didn't have the technology to land on Earth yet, not until 1946, the year trump was born (not a coincidence).

• Dj2541
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

Oh that explains his Orange skin colour?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.