Dreaming about my boyfriend s deceased wife? We are both widowed.?

A few nights ago I had a dream that my boyfriend s deceased wife was actually alive. We are both in our 40 s and both of our spouses passed away. We have been struggling the past few weeks. We have 8 children between us and life gets very busy. In my dream, she was there with all of her old friends, (who I was now... show more A few nights ago I had a dream that my boyfriend s deceased wife was actually alive. We are both in our 40 s and both of our spouses passed away. We have been struggling the past few weeks. We have 8 children between us and life gets very busy. In my dream, she was there with all of her old friends, (who I was now friends with). It was as if she had never left and I couldn t find my boyfriend anywhere. All I wanted was to hear about the children and the dog and what they had been up to because it was clear that she was back and I was out of the picture all of the sudden. I understood and I wasn t angry. I was just hurt because she was back by my husband wasn t. They had been married for 23 years before she passed and my husband and I were married for 20. Does anyone know what this might mean? In the dream, I remember asking her about the dog and she described the dog as "the one who is always being chased by the hawk" -- odd, right? And I remember feeling desperate to find out how the little girls were doing.