Dreaming about my boyfriend s deceased wife? We are both widowed.?

A few nights ago I had a dream that my boyfriend s deceased wife was actually alive. We are both in our 40 s and both of our spouses passed away. We have been struggling the past few weeks. We have 8 children between us and life gets very busy. In my dream, she was there with all of her old friends, (who I was now friends with). It was as if she had never left and I couldn t find my boyfriend anywhere. All I wanted was to hear about the children and the dog and what they had been up to because it was clear that she was back and I was out of the picture all of the sudden. I understood and I wasn t angry. I was just hurt because she was back by my husband wasn t. They had been married for 23 years before she passed and my husband and I were married for 20. Does anyone know what this might mean? In the dream, I remember asking her about the dog and she described the dog as "the one who is always being chased by the hawk" -- odd, right? And I remember feeling desperate to find out how the little girls were doing.

I think the dream might mean - there are things your romantic partner wants that he hasn't revealed to you and you need to get him to open to you or involve you in his life more so that you can share a role in the dreams he has about his life.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

"We have been struggling the last few weeks." Why? In what way? Has your relationship taken a turn for the worse? If so, then that is you reason you had this dream. When things go wrong in Life we search for answers as to why, or ways to cope or deal with the issue. It seems your dream brought back his wife to deal with the situation. Try to deal with the issue disturbing you and your boyfriend. When you both figure out a solution, then dreams like this will fade away. You both have a right to have an enjoyable Life, together!