Why cant i find comfortable headphone or earphones?

I have apple headphones which are painful after just a few minutes...i cant figure out how they are supposed to be comfy...and I also have a pair of over the ear headphones that i can never seem to keep on for more than an hour without being painful

For many years, I fall asleep with COOSH earbuds with soft hooks. I own other headphones and earbuds that are far better for sound and noise elimination - but these are for l listening to podcasts until I fall asleep. Or late baseball games. Hardly critical listening to classical music - just basic and comfy.

There may be others also but I have found MPOW the best sounding and the most comfortable of any I've ever had. I paid about $45 for the headphone and sold my $100 pair of a different brand. I also have the earphones and have found them sounding good and are comfortable.