Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation · 5 months ago

I keep having dreams about satan coming for me doesn’t this mean anything?

Every since I moved out of my parents house over 10 years ago I keep having theses dreams about demons and satan coming for me in the dreams some dreams we have sex and I have his baby my dad told me my mom was in a cult when she was younger I wonder if this could be linked? Theses dream are horrible and seem so real I wake up scared and screaming and crying at 6am for years does theses dreams mean anything?

It means you are afraid of Satan.

And also that you are more freaked out than you realize

about the fact that your Mom used to be in a cult.

You are suppressing it because you don't want to

think anything bad about your Mom.

Psychic attack. Burn sage, ask a priest for a blessing for you and your house, stop eating meat and drinking alcohol, eliminate evil thoughts.

• Joe

Hell yes it does. It means you should stop making pacts with him, stop worshipping him and stop making sweet love to him. Remember, he is the bad guy.

• Rich

Yes, there is a link there. Sins of that magnitude like your mom did in a cult are the clue. Such cults are being led by demons, and a demon got a right over your mom when she got involved. That same demon is not coming after you, and yes, he is a messenger of Satan. This is the scripture that the devil uses to claim a right over the children of the sinners:

Deuteronomy 5:9-11 New International Version (NIV)

9 You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me, 10 but showing love to a thousand generations of those who love me and keep my commandments.

So you are plagued by what is called a generationa curse, and Satan will not leave you alone until that curse is broken. In fact, he will stick around until he can take you to hell (his house) with him. So you do need to act asap.

First, repent of your sins AND your moms / dads sins, and ask Jesus to wash them all away.

Then pray Psalm 91 over yourself daily, talk to Jesus regularly and ask him to send you "warring angels" to protect you from the devil and the demons, according to Psalm 34.

I sought the Lord, and he answered me;

he delivered me from all my fears.

5 Those who look to him are radiant;

their faces are never covered with shame.

6 This poor man called, and the Lord heard him;

he saved him out of all his troubles.

7 The angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear him,

and he delivers them.

Then look up Larry Huch online. He has a ministry in Texas and is one of the best teachers on how to break generational curses. Find the right book and study it.

But the most important thing, step 1, is to make sure Jesus Christ owns you soul, and not Satan.

It is time. Jesus Christ is coming back soon.

Repent and make sure you are cleansed by the blood of the Lamb. He loves you very much. He created you and he has prepared a place for you that is greater than anything you can see on earth.

Receive him today as your Lord and Savior.

How to accept Jesus Christ as your personal Savior and Lord?

It is the easiest thing in the world. Just close your eyes, focus on him and pray something like this:

"Lord Jesus, I repent of all my sins and I ask you to wash me clean. I am sorry for all the bad things I have done and the many times I broke God's Will. Please forgive me and fill me with the gift of the Holy Spirit. I want to belong to God. I want to be adopted into his family as his son/daughter. I want to get to know you. I want a relationship with you. Come into my heart. I give you control over my life. Please lead me through the Holy Spirit and make your Word real to me. Fill my soul with the peace that surpasses understanding and help me change so that I may lead a life that is pleasing to you. I want to go to heaven and I want to be called by the Fathers name. As of today I declare that I belong to you". Amen

If you do this with all of your heart you will start noticing subtle changes inside of you and step by step your life will change. I am speaking from experience.

Scary scary scary

I think the dream means your building your philosophies around attachments related to the hypocrisies and deceitfulness of the world - rather than your own ethics and liable belief systems - its telling you to be more authentic and to pay the price of authenticity with others.

• -_-5 months agoReport

Great answer. Very accurate and concise.

You found safety when you were living with your parents. When you moved out, you lost this feeling of safety, as it became necessary for you to be protective of yourself. We all went through this stage of living. But for you it became harder as you found out your mother was into satanism, etc. But just because she is, or was, doesn't mean you are also connected to it. Each person has an individual soul, and if you have given your heart and soul to God, or to Jesus, you should be aware of his loving protection. Do not allow such superstitions to invade your mind and cause fear in your heart or dreams. If you have The Lord living in your heart, it is He who will protect you now.

They only mean something if you let them mean something. I'm not saying you are crazy I'm just saying that crazy people are made because they let their thoughts take control over things. Even if Satan is real, which I have no idea, but still even if he is, you don't have to let anything or anyone have power over your mind body or soul. The choice is always yours, and if you lose control then it's only because you let something win power over you.

I feel like I definitely have some demonic situations in my life. I've felt evil, I don't think you're insane. I'm just saying that sh*t doesn't need to have power over you. It sure as hell doesn't frighten me anymore. I beat that f*cker and so can you. And if it was just delusions of my own mind, I didn't allow them to beat me.

you're watching too many horror movies before you go to bed ..................................

No dreams are meaningless

• -_-5 months agoReport

No, they are emotionally relevant, but they generally have poor logical integrity relative to the mundane. Just because something isn't mundane doesn't make it meaningless.