I dreamed about a fox attacking my cats so I tried to kill it but it wouldn’t die.?

I’m about to start a new job. I had the job interview today and got the job. Last night, I dreamed about a red fox. It was really beautiful, this encounter happened in my childhood backyard. The fox started to bite my 2 cats. The biting was really vivid and I tried to scare the fox away but he wouldn’t go and so I... show more I’m about to start a new job. I had the job interview today and got the job. Last night, I dreamed about a red fox. It was really beautiful, this encounter happened in my childhood backyard. The fox started to bite my 2 cats. The biting was really vivid and I tried to scare the fox away but he wouldn’t go and so I picked up a shovel and started hitting the fox over the head but it wouldn’t die. I felt so bad that I was trying to kill the fox but I was scared of it. What could this dream mean? I’ve been feeling really uneasy about this dream all day.