What does it mean if I dream about hooking up with a total stranger and then suddenly think of someone who isn’t my partner?

I’m completely single and yet in my dream, before anything serious happened, I was like “Oh wait, this isn’t ______. I can’t be doing this.” Then I ran away from the stranger in dream. The person I thought of is someone in my life but he’s just a friend.

Favorite Answer

Your dream is using this stranger as a "symbol" of how close the two of you are ( your guy friend and you) in your relationship. It does not imply you are sexually attracted to him, but rather both of you are committed to a true friendship.

• Dreams are fantasies, and because of this the mind in its fabrications will spawn dream situations that are random. It doesn't necessarily mean that you don't love who are with now.

It means you're a healthy, normal human being.