Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkEthnic Cuisine · 5 months ago

Did u enjoy sushi or sushi rolls the very first time? If not, what did you dislike and do you like it now?

Favorite Answer

Years ago it freaked me out and I was too grossed out to try it but then I did and I have been literally hooked ever since then.

I absolutely love raw fish/sushi and it’s my second favorite food I would say.

I love raw tuna

raw salmon

raw yellowtail

eel

Etc.

It’s all so amazing

Give it a chance!

Also what’s really good for a person trying sushi for the first time is a roll with shrimp tempura, avocado, raw tuna, and cucumber and obviously rice of course, rolled in rice paper.

When I first tried sushi and realized I loved it this is what I ate :) still eat it to this day and will always love it

🍣 🍱🍤🍙

yes, i really liked sushi the first time i had it

• The temperature of the sushi (not used to eating seafood that wasn't hot) took some getting used to. It's not something I eat all the time but I'll have it a few times a year.

• J.S.

Yes, I first ate sushi about 30 years ago, and I thoroughly enjoy eating it then.

• CB

I was VERY skeptical the first time I tried sushi (considered it fish bait), but was VERY pleasantly surprised at how good it was. The rolls were amazing and dipping the raw fish in soy and a little wasabi mixed in was amazing but not necessary very mild and delicious.

I can’t remember ever not liking sushi - although I can’t really remember the first time I ever had it. I’ve been eating sushi for ... decades and have been an adventurous eater my entire life because of how I was brought up relating to food.

• patty

can't remember. I like sushi rolls with egg salad, satay chicken and salmon avocado and cream cheese

• Gabe

Did YOU enjoy sushi or sushi rolls the very first time?

I liked sushi when I first tried it but they were just veggie rolls. I dont like the texture of raw fish. The most i eat now is a California roll with fake crab meat

No I did not, it looked weird and I didn't know what it was and I ate it plain, so I didn't really like it.

When I actually ate some good sushi some time later, then I started to love it.