Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureCultures & GroupsSenior Citizens · 5 months ago

Older U.S. Citizens know, MLK would have had nothing to do with today's DNC nor the content of its "character". Have we completely lost all?

touch with reality?

I'm not saying he'd like Trump one bit. That's irrelevant to the essence of this question.

Anyone over 65 remember how very down to earth and well-grounded MLK was and how today's fake victims and sanctimony would have made him flat nauseous?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Edna
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

MLK was a notorious womanizer while he was alive. So much for his so-called "character".

• 5 months ago

The DNC today is full of weirdos and whackos. It is no longer my party. They are an embarrassment to America.

• John
    Lv 4
    5 months ago

Milk it does the body good as long as you ain't redder than the Russians.

• Mark
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

The Democrats were the original party of

the KKK for many years & still are to this very

day which is why many hold old racist views!

• Jackolantern
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

It is true that the KKK was founded by Southern Democratic generals after the war between the states. However, it began to switch after the Civil War. And after the Nixon years, it made a complete flip-flop declared itself Republican. You can't blame the KKK on Democrats anymore.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • RICK
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

MLK was always more Republican then Democrat

Of the Kennedy brothers only Ted would be happy in today's Democrat party

On the other hand neither Eisenhower, Nixon or Reagan would be happy with today's GOP

• rick
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

MLK was pretty successful financially. He was seen in the company of Republicans more than Democrats. He went where he got the best deal. For his programs or his money.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

MLK cheated on his wife.

But he understood, politically, how to advance civil rights.

I attended the March on Washington and heard MLK give his "I have a dream speech"

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

JFK would also have nothing to do with today's Democrat party. They're embarrassing.

• Jackolantern
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

Democrats will always be know as the party that DID NOT indorse any licentious and fraudulent egotist for a president.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.