Dog hates the UPS driver, what can I do?

My dog is 9 years old and hates our UPS driver and gets a bit aggressive with him. We have a 2 year old puppy who was trying to grab the package the driver was delivering one time. The driver kicked at our puppy and now our 9 year old dog hates him. He goes nuts when he sees the truck or hears it. We don’t know... show more My dog is 9 years old and hates our UPS driver and gets a bit aggressive with him. We have a 2 year old puppy who was trying to grab the package the driver was delivering one time. The driver kicked at our puppy and now our 9 year old dog hates him. He goes nuts when he sees the truck or hears it. We don’t know what to do because we don’t have proof that he kicked the puppy that one time. We’re afraid the driver might call the police or something. Generally we try to keep the dogs inside when we know a package is coming but every once and a while one comes unexpected. We just don’t want to lose our dog, especially when he’s only aggressive because the driver assaulted our other dog.
Update: First, the property is on farm land far from the road. There is an electric fence surrounding the entire property. Second, there are no state requirements for a physical fence or leashing on private property. Third, the dog never bit him. The driver placed a package on my front porch. The puppy picked it up. The... show more First, the property is on farm land far from the road. There is an electric fence surrounding the entire property.

Second, there are no state requirements for a physical fence or leashing on private property.

Third, the dog never bit him. The driver placed a package on my front porch. The puppy picked it up. The driver then kicked my dog for taking the package. The dogs never bothered him until he kicked the puppy.

My question is what can I do with UPS like filing a complaint, report, etc.